Just wanted to let you know how happy we’ve been with Preservation Tree & Lawn services. Our grass with just one application looked amazing. We’re very happy with the entire team. Thank You! ”- Elle B.
Very Good service. I have already referred you to friends! ”- Lorraine S.
How We Work During COVID-19
In light of the new Shelter in Place orders issued for the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth we need to update you on how our services will continue.
How We Work During COVID-19
Pruning for dead, dying or dangerous limbs, structure clearance, pedestrian and vehicle clearance, dead and/or dangerous tree removal services has been deemed essential, and will continue.
Most plant health care services will continue. Fertilization work that is part of a prescribed remedial tree treatment will be permitted.
Arborist Go By Appointments
- Before the sales call, please mark the trees in questions with a ribbon, or whatever you have handy.
- Our Arborist will not be knocking on your door, please do not go out of your house to greet them, simply be ready to use your phone to answer the Arborist’s questions from within your home.
- If you are able, be prepared to use face time, or similar features to help the Arborist understand your tree care needs.
- Please respond promptly to any work verification emails or calls if asked.
- In general, you do not need to be present when the crew arrives.
- If you are home when the crew arrives, please stay in your house. If the Arborist or crew leader has any questions, they will call you. Please be prepared to answer the phone if they do call.
- If for any reason, you are outside or otherwise meet our crews in person, please practice social distancing by keeping 3-6 feet away.
Staff & Your Safety
Our employees are during their part to help control the spread of COVID-19. The following measures have been implemented:
- All office staff are currently working from home.
- In-field employees will be required at all times to practice social distancing by keeping 3-6′ away from other employees and customers. Hand shaking and/or any other type of bodily contact will be prohibited.
- Any crew member reporting to be sick will not be permitted to work and will remain off until symptomatic free for at least 24 hours.
- All crew members will be asked to have their temperature checked before reporting to work. Employees must have a temperature of 100.4° or below to be permitted to work. If the employee has a temperature above 100.4°, they will be sent home and required to stay home until fever free for 24 hours.
- All Preservation Tree vehicles will have on hand at all times hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes or, if not currently available, at a minimum soap and water.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies, or scheduled services, please contact us.