Just a quick note to thank you for jumping in so quickly and helping us with our downed branches. We really appreciate your team’s excellent customer service. The crew yesterday was great. Thank you! ”- Andy L.
The crew did a beautiful job. The tree looks great. We were able to decorate it and are so happy with it. Thanks. ”- Rita O.
Trees: Our New Year’s Resolutions for 2014
Make the Health of Your Trees a Priority in 2014
As this year comes to a close, we are reminded of all the new trees we’ve had the honor of caring for, be it pruning, healing, maintaining and planting. We’re also so pleased to have watched so many of your new trees grow and are saddened by those trees who’s time has come to an end. In the New Year, we will continue to commit to an organic plan of action when it comes to caring for trees and landscapes in our wonderful North Texas community.
Our top 5 resolutions for 2014:
- Strive to continually improve our customer care and service. Whatever we can do to serve you better in the New Year, please let us know.
- We will keep current on all the most up-to-date scientific education regarding not only your beloved trees, but your overall landscape health.
- We will plant more trees and encourage you to do the same. We will recycle the ones that must be removed.
- We will do our best to keep our local habitat such as butterflies, birds, and bees thriving by planting trees & shrubs to attract them, feed them, give them shelter, all while maintaining an organic landscape program.
- We will do our very best to educate you on everything you need to know to keep your trees safe, healthy and gorgeous. We want to be your go-to resource for all your tough tree questions. You can always reach us through email, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
What will your New Year resolutions be for the 2014? We hope you’ll include a commitment to planting more trees, using certified arborists, and continuing an organic lifestyle wherever possible.
Have a safe and wonderful holiday!
The Preservation Tree Services Staff